Sunday, November 21, 2010

When Sparks Fly

Here it is!  A home for all things gluten free...and other goodies too!  This blog is named after a song I wrote here in L.A. a few years back called "When Sparks Fly".  My co-writers (one who is the love of my life) and I originally wrote the song for a tv placement and made a quick recording to see if it was right for the slot.  Since the birth of this song we have received a few random emails from couples requesting the recording so they could walk down the isle to this song on their wedding day!  Did I mention I'm a hopeless romantic?  I figure it's the perfect name for a blog about gluten free cooking, art, yoga and Southern California life.  I'm new to the blog world, but check back for recipes and photos galore!

No comments:

Post a Comment